Below is a list of documents that are required when you apply for a mortgage. However, every situation is unique and you may be required to provide additional documentation. We will work with you to help you stay organized for a smoother transaction.
- Copy of your pay stub(s) covering the last 30 days
- Copy of your W-2 forms for the last 2 years
- Last 2 years federal income tax returns with all schedules
- Copies of bank statements (all pages) for the past 2 months for all accounts including 401k, IRA, investment, stock, and mutual funds
any statement with
- Copy of current driver’s license (front and back)
- If not a U.S. citizen, a copy of your green card. (front and back)
- If you have a rental property, provide a detailed list of each property address, current mortgage statement(s), lease agreement(s), property tax information or tax bills, home owner’s insurance information of each property, and monthly rents.
- Signed copy of divorce decree (if applicable)
- Proof of income from child support or alimony (if applicable)
- Pension statement or social security award letter (if applicable)